Basic design ideas for romantic
The articles provided here are on an ‘as is’ basis and published for
you enjoyment only. In no event shall we be liable for any direct or
indirect damages or losses suffered with the use of these articles.
Basics For Romantic Bedrooms by Michael Holland
Our idea of romantic bedrooms depend upon our beliefs about romance overall. What generates images of romance for some doesn’t even light a spark for others, much less a fire. This can be very true for two people who have been together for many years.
Busy and demanding lives, jobs, schedules and endless deadlines have all but minimized the notions of romantic bedrooms. Escalating personal and professional demands leave us almost no time for dream-chasing. Clean sheets are a given and a bed that’s made earns high marks for sleeping, but that’s about all it rates.
But who has the desire for romantic bedrooms you wonder? After all, making over a bedroom is a major project. It’s time consuming, and potentially costly and risky. You don't know if your spouse or partner even cares or will even notice. If you don’t know the answer to the question, then it’s probably time for a change.
Use these ideas for creating your romantic bedroom
1) Where to get decorating ideas - Sure, you may have to do a little online research. But the Internet can yield plenty of ideas for creating the perfect romantic bedroom. All major home décor publications have their own web sites. You’ll also find lots of pictures and helpful articles written by interior design professionals.
2) How to avoid breaking the bank - The Internet is filled with lots of shops that offer romantic bedrooms décor items at discount prices. You can also save your $3 per gallon gasoline and visit more online retailers in less time. Check out auction web sites and online outlets for low-priced, high quality linens such as egyptian cotton sheets. Many of these sites will often throw in free-shipping as well.
3) Keep your spouse or partner in mind - There are certain predictableed risks with any aspect of an intimate relationship. But everything will be fine if the romantic bedroom theme you choose express appreciation and celebration of the unique bond that is shared. A caring and warm environment will allow the bond to be strengthened on the spiritual, emotional and physical levels.
Now, to really make your romantic bedroom be the inviting oasis that you intended for your spouse or partner, use these can't miss ideas to turn up the heat. In combination, they’ll send a sensually effective signal that your spouse or partner can’t possibly miss. Prepare yourself for an immediate response.
Boudoir Basics - romantic bedrooms that work
1) Shedding some light - romantic bedrooms lighting
While the electric lighting has its purpose, it can be a diminishing element. Avoid fluorescents, which create a stark, business-like environment. Use soft lighting in various colors. Decorative oil lamps or antique lanterns also create a dreamy feel. Candles always offer wonderfully subtle lighting in any style of romantic bedrooms décor.
While tea candles will always work, use decorative candles that match your décor or personal tastes.
2) Hints of romance - romantic bedrooms fragrances
Just as the oven’s aroma sparks the appetite for food, the fragrance of the bedroom stimulates our senses as well.
While bland foods are sufficient, the aromas of certain dishes create an immediate craving. Not convinced? Stop by a local bakery first thing tomorrow morning just for a cup of coffee. What happens? You leave with coffee and the undeniably convicting evidence ... a plain white paper bag filled with pleasure.
3) Perfect topping - romantic bedrooms finishing touches
Security is a residual component of developing and sharing an intimate relationship. This natural progress of the
relationship can be advanced by creating a definite confine or boundary signifying its importance. A canopy transforms a bed from a piece of furniture into a sanctuary perpetuating closeness and intimacy.
Michael Holland is the creator of Home Decorating Made Easy. His web sites offers lots of FREE decorating tips and ideas for decorating your home.
Article Source: ArticleCube.com Article Directory | Submit Articles | Search & Find Free Articles